Saturday 25 April 2015

Week 163 - Trio the Cat Necklace

Hi cat people, craft lovers and wise cats.  It is Caturday, and Anzac day in New Zealand.  Much quieter than usual Saturday.  Lovely weather here.  So I enjoyed a nap and had early dinner.  When I finish this blogging, I am going to take a snooze.  Purrfect life!

This week, my human friend M made a stylish and unique necklace using polymer clay.

Trio the Cat Necklace


First, she made a cat pattern on paper.  

Kneaded three colours of polymer clay, and roughly cut out the cat shape with the pattern.  

Then made the detail and smooth surface.  Made a hole to be connect.


Baked them in the oven to be harden.

Once the clay cats were cool, attached Q pins to connect together. 

Connect silver chains with clasps. 






I am checking anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment