Saturday 11 April 2015

Week 161 - Kitty Curtain Tie

Hello humans and kitties.  What are you up to?  It is cloudy today here in Christchurch.  Dark and a little bit cold - typical autumn day.  I feel slightly depressed without sunshine.  When I am depressed or frustrated, I use a scratching post.  It is a good stress relief.  I recommend it to you, stressed humans.


Well, this week's project, right?  My human friend M made a curtain tie.  She was going to make a pair of ties.  As she found the cotton tape is not enough to make two ties, she just made one.  Oh dear!  Human!


Kitty Curtain Tie



I joined this project at the stage of choosing the fabric.  Unfortunately, M chose a different fabric which I was not interested in.






The white felt cat part works as a kind of button, to tie with an elastic loop.



I'm checking the cat part.

I still think the flower print would be better.


No comments:

Post a Comment