Saturday 4 April 2015

Week 160 - Happy Easter Meow Card

Hi plain humans and beautiful cats.  How are you enjoying Easter weekend?  My human friend M and I are not doing anything special.  M caught a cold and seemed to be sick this week although she managed to work somehow.  And Easter is a festival for bunnies and chicks, not for cats.

Anyway, M made a cute card for Easter.

Happy Easter Meow Card

Wait a minute.  This is a normal Easter card.  Not a cat craft project, is it?

What?  M told me that I should open it.  Okay, I will open the card.


Oh, it is me?  In bunny costume?



M made an egg part with felt covered with polka dot cotton, decorated by gold ric rac and bakers twine.







Inside, she drew a cat and 'Meow!' first, then glued fabric and cut-out bunny felt.









I checked outside.
And inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment