Saturday 18 April 2015

Week 162 - Lucky Cat Noren Curtain

Hello cat people and cats.  I hope all you are enjoying relaxing Saturday aka Caturday.  I munched cat grass this morning and took a short nap, then exercised with a catnip ball.  Now I am ready to check this week's project.

Let's have a look, shall we?

Lucky Cat Noren Curtain

This week, my human friend M made a Japanese style door curtain which is called 'Noren'.

She bought this fabric in Japan a few years ago without any plan or idea.

Some of Japanese traditional good luck characters - Maneki Neko (Good luck cat), Fukusuke (Good luck boy), Tai fish (Snapper, associated with celebration ), gold coins and magic hummers - are printed.

She sewed inside out first just like bag sewing, attached tabs on top and stitched from right side.

To finish, she decorated the slit with a velvet ribbon and a good luck cat jingle bell.


Oh, it's too large to check.

Anyway, I checked this.


No comments:

Post a Comment