Saturday 22 February 2014

Week 106 - Starry Night Cat Felt Pouch

I am enjoying sunshine this morning. 
Hi everybody.  How do you enjoy your day?  I enjoy napping in a sunshine.  My human friend M seems to be amazed at watching me lying down anywhere in the room.  Well, basically anywhere can be my sleeping spot.  I choose the most comfortable spot.  I have my own bed, sofa, chairs, M's bed, windowsill and floor.

This week, M made a felt pouch with wet felting.  She said she wanted to make a hat, but it would be a big project for a beginner of wet felting.  Therefore, she tried a small project first to know how wet felting works.
 
Starry Night Cat Felt Pouch

Processing to be felted


The pouch size is approx 17.5 x 11.5 cm.  She first made the body of the pouch with wet felting, then attached the applique and the purse clasp.  The shrinkage is about 20%.  The felt is used about 25g.





Back
Embellishment
I am checking the applique.

And the embellishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment