Saturday 15 February 2014

Week 105 - Lacey Cat Pendant Nacklace

Hi everyone.  How is your weekend going?  I am relaxing and snoozing in the sunshine as usual.  My human friend M blames me that I am stalking her all the time when I am awake.  How dare she can say that.  I am just supervising her as a CEO (Cat Executive Officer).  Let's start my main work, shall we?

This week, M made a pendant necklace.  She has a lace motif of a cat.  Lace motif is usually sewn on the linen or cotton fabric as an elegant accent.  M used it in totally different way.
Lacey Cat Pendant Nacklace


First M spread resin on the back of the motif to give it strength.  Clear glue would work as well.  Then she made a beaded ribbon and sewed on it.  Attached Swarovski Crystal and imitation pearl beads as an embellishment.  Suede cord added an usual chain makes unique look and to be wearable in casual occasion.  The end of the adjuster is a fish bead.




Let's start a check.

I like the glittering parts.


No comments:

Post a Comment