Saturday 8 February 2014

Week 104 - Journal with Hand Printed Fabric

Hello every human and kitty.  How are you?  Me?  Never better.  Eat well, play well, and sleep well.  My human friend M blames me that my stomach starts daylight saving time again, as I request a dinner one hour earlier everyday.  Working so hard, my body needs a good meal.

It's time to work on this week's project.  M made original fabric using special paints, then she made a cover of journal with the fabric.
Journal with Hand Printed Fabric



First, M cut out calico as a journal size, and made some cat and paw print stencils.  Using the stencils she painted patterns on the fabric.  After the paint dried completely, she sewed it with matching bias tape .  There is a pen holder and the cover can be tied by suede leather cords.




Let's have a check.
Is there anything inside?
Oh, it's tabby pattern...

No comments:

Post a Comment