Saturday 28 December 2013

Week 98 - Cat Print Tote Bag

Dear Santa,
Thanks for a wonderful gift.  If you do it again next Christmas, I will scratch and punch you...

This is not what I expect.
Oh, hi everybody.  How was your Christmas?  Did you have a nice gift?  Don't ask me.  Mine was terrible.

Guess what?   That old SantaClaws guy gave me a few fleas in spite of my request.  Therefore, M, my human friend gave me a flea treatment drop this year.  Life is cruel, isn't it?

I am disappointed in this year's Christmas but the life still goes on.  Let's start to check this week's project.


This week, M made a tote bag with cat print canvas which she bought a couple weeks ago.
Cat Print Tote Bag
The handles are nylon webbing belt.  The bag size is about 33 x 31 x 5 cm.




M attached tricolour ribbon as a tag.  It becomes an accent on this monotone bag.








There is a small pocket on the other side.








The liner is polka dot cotton fabric and a magnet fastener on it.
There is an inner pocket as well.






I am checking the shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment