Saturday 7 December 2013

Week 95 - Puss Pomander

Hello humans and cats.  How's your first weekend in December?  It is very warm in Christchurch.  People in Northern Hemisphere hardly understand summer in December.  So as M.  She doesn't seem to get used to Christmas in summer forever.  I don't mind summer or winter as long as I can have a good meal.  I enjoy munching salads this morning, although I am not a vegetarian.



Previously, M started Christmas project and made a cat shape wreath.  This week, she tried to make a traditional Christmas project - pomander ball.
This is a cat craft blog.  How does she arrange the pomander ball to a cat craft.  Let's have a look.
Puss Pomander
Orange and Cloves


All you need for this project is :
Orange, cloves, wire, ribbon, beads and tools ( skewer, scissors and wire cutter)







Started with the face, "M" pattern on the forehead, then tabby stripe on back and finished with the whiskers.  






Personally, I don't like citrus smell but as a professional quality controller, I checked it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment