Saturday 21 December 2013

Week 97 - Cat Macaroon Bracelet

Dear Santa,
I have been a wonderful cat and worked hard.  Please give me a piece of fresh tuna, Fancy feast for one year, boneless chicken roast, salmon fillets, Temptations chicken flavour...etc.

Oh, hi.  I was writing to Santa.  I don't know his address but I hope he reads this blog and brings some of my requests.  Okay, I will start to work for this week's project.

This week, M made miniature fake sweets using polymer clay.  This polymer clay is harden by air-dry, not by usual oven-baked.  It is much easier to shape and smooth texture is excellent to miniature details.  M made colourful macaroons.
Cat Macaroon Bracelet






Each macaroon is about 2 cm diameter, sandwiched clay cream as real macaroon.




M also made a Pavlova and a gingerbread cat for charms.  Pavlova is approximately 2.5 cm (1 inch).


Pavlova is a Kiwi icon and Kiwi people eat it in any special occasions - of course, in Christmas as well.





I checked Macaroons.

Merry Meowy Christmas !

No comments:

Post a Comment