Saturday 26 January 2013

Week 50 - Cellphone Charms

I enjoy birdwatching.
Hello everyone.  Four weeks have already past in this year.  How quickly time goes!   Usually, in weekday I enjoy birdwatching.  And every weekend  I help M to check her work and to create this blog.

This morning, M was doing something with wool.  Stabbing it with needles again and again.  Yes, I remember that she did the same thing a few months ago.  I made a mistake that as a voodoo doll.  This time she was making a tiny fluffy kitten.


Tiny Fluffy Kitten Charms

< Easy steps to make a tiny felting kitten>

A small ball of Merino wool
Put tabby pattern on it
Make details and put a strap

M made a white and silver tabby kitten with Merino wool.  Then, she came to me and kindly combed my fur.  She took my shedded hair from the comb and washed it.

She made a second kitten from my real hair!




With my real hair (brownish part)




Is this made with my hair?


No comments:

Post a Comment