Saturday 12 January 2013

Week 48 - Purrfect Eye Glass Cord

Thinking about New Year's resolution.
Hi everyone!  How are you?
I am enjoying the summer here in New Zealand.
M sometimes talks to me that I must feel hot with wearing fur in summer.  Especially my fur is thicker than other cats.  For me, it is comfortable, not so hot.  I can even enjoy sunbathing.  You know, cats like sunbathing.  However, if your cat is pale colour, please pay attention not to be in sunshine for a long time.  As same as humans, cats would get a skin cancer by over sunbathing.  Never let your cat get sunburned.


This week, M made an eye glass cord for herself.  She normally puts on contact lenses, but when she is at home she wears glasses.  Sadly she has a poor sight.
Purrfect Eye Glass Cord
Cats parts are up and down direction to be used in either ways.

Green eyes cat

As you can see the photo above, she used a wire to connect each parts.  If you don't have eye pins, you can try to use a wire.  It is a cheaper way.

I'm checking the quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment