Saturday 19 January 2013

Week 49 - Kitties Pencil Case

Hi everyone.  It's Saturday.  Daisy's blog is updating.
It is strange weather this week in Christchurch.  Temperature has been up and down since last weekend.  Yesterday was 14℃, and today is 27℃.  Just like winter and summer come alternately.

By the way, my neighbour cat has got kittens. And every morning and evening they play together outside.  Kittens are so energetic that they run and spring all the time.  Was I so energetic in my kittenhood?  I cannot remember...

This week, M made a pencil case.  Stitched motifs are inspired by neighbours kitten family.
Kitties Pencil Case
Mother cat followed by her kittens
Cat Fastener


     This pencil case can be used to keep eye glesses, sun glasses or cosmetic brushes.  It is made with linen and cotton.
Red Gingham liner
Original Tag on the back


I'm checking stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment