Saturday 21 July 2012

Week 23 - Purbie Doll 2

Hi everyone!  How was your week?  I read an interesting article about a cat mayor in Alaska.  Stubbs the mayor was actually elected and has worked as a mayor for 15 years.  He is very popular and doing good work to attract tourists.  Amazing, isn't it?  I knew there is a cat station master in Japan.  Tama becomes also very popular and saves the railway line.  Stubbs is a ginger cat.  Tama is calico.  Go Cats!

Hi I am Purbie 2.



 In Week 9, I introduced Purbie Doll.  Remember?  This week M made another Purbie Doll.  Not the same at all.  


She is a light brown cat and has brown eyes, wearing border T-shirts, spotted black tutu, fur trimmed coat and white leather long boots.










        
I like my fish pendant.
The coat is warm.  I wish it covers the tail. 

  



 Barbie Dolls wear various colours, while Purbie Dolls wear quiet colours.  I asked M why the Purbie Dolls don't wear pink or red.  M answered, "Because they are cats.  Cats wear cats colours - white, black, brown, grey and ginger."
 I think it would be nice to wear bright colour.  M is stubborn.



With Purbie Doll #1
I am checking the detail.


See you next week.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment