Saturday 14 July 2012

Week 22 - Reversible Hat

Hello.  Daisy from here in Christchurch.  How are you?  Winter is definitely in New Zealand.  It is chilly especially in the morning and at night.  M seems to enjoy hot drinks - coffee(instant or filtered), Earl Grey tea, herb tea, green tea, while I drink still water.  Cats are very strict for their drinks.  People are fussy drinker.

This week, M made a reversible leopard hat.  You may remember that she made a hat a few weeks ago.  You are right.  At first, I thought she used the same pattern to save her time.  As I checked the detail, I found the style is slightly different.  Let's have a look.

Reversible Leopard Hat




 Compare to the white tiger fake fur hat in the week 18, this hat is slightly shallow and the brim is a little bit larger.  The material is polar fleece both black and leopard print side.
I am checking the detail.


As my head is not big enough to fit to this hat, Soy, the door stopper cat becomes a model. 

Hello again, I'm happy to be a model.
This way is also nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment