Saturday 21 April 2018

Week 279 - Felting Blue Point Birman

Hello humans and pretty kitties.  How's your weekend?  I used to be an indoor only cat, but I enjoy fenced backyard these days.  Since my human friend M and I moved in this flat, M has let me go out with her supervising.  I smell grass and wind, feel soil and lawn under my paws and chase a butterfly.  Remembering my kittenhood, I feel I am getting younger.

This week M made a blue point Birman with needle felting.

Felting Blue Point Birman



She forgot to take a photo of the process.

The original photo is from a pin-up magazine. Photo left.

She said, no matter she tried, she cannot make better than original.

Of course, she can't.  Our beauty is unbeatable.







I am checking.

Did you take a good shoot?

No comments:

Post a Comment