Saturday 14 April 2018

Week 278 - Decoupage Cat Figurine

Hi everyone, how are you today?  It becomes cold last few days here in Christchurch, NZ.  It's just like winter.  Where is autumn gone?  I had to keep myself warm with my human friend.  And I know she likes it. 

This week, M made a cute figurine with decoupage.

Decoupage Cat Figurine


She made this cat with old newspaper, tissue paper, cotton scraps pipe cleaner and decoupage glue.



Shape newspaper 2 balls.


Attach pipe cleaner to the head. 

Make tail with pipe cleaner and newspaper.

Use masking tape to hold the shape.

Apply decoupage glue and attach tissue paper.

Again apply decoupage glue and wrap with cotton scraps.

Make it as a cat shape by your hands.

Assemble it and draw face with a pen.

M dressed it with ribbon and bell.




I am checking her bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment