Saturday 20 August 2016

Week 202- Cat Mini Bowl Painted Like A Scandinavian

Hello cats and cat admirers.  How are you?  Is your place comfort?  My place is tiny but comfy enough.  M, my human friend who lives with me often becomes too lazy to tidy up.  Besides, she becomes crazy.  She bought security cameras yesterday for home safety and set up them this morning.  I thought she should make this week's project or tidy up first before doing security stuff.  Now I am under the surveillance camera 24/7.  Being a cat is really tough.

Let's check M's work, shall we?

This week, M painted a small bowl with porcelain markers.

Cat Mini Bowl Painted Like A Scandinavian

M imaged Marimekko.  Instead of 'Marimekko', she wrote 'Cat neko'.  Neko means Cat in Japanese.

I guess she is obsessed with cats too much.







Should I check this?

I'm checking this is empty.



No comments:

Post a Comment