Saturday 6 August 2016

Week 200 - Daisy the Felt Kitten

Ladies and Gentle meows.  I would like to proudly let you know that my blog 'Everyweek Cat Craft Project' has reached the 200th project this week.

Since my human friend M and I started this project in February 2012, we produced many handmade cat goods.  There was a time we stopped posting for a while, but I am very satisfied with this result.

And now, the 200th project.  Ta-Da.

Daisy the felt kitten

This week M made mini-me with needle felting.  Oh, I still remember how cute I was in my kittenhood.

M tried to make a replica of kitten of me.  Nice try.

She made an armature with pipe cleaners.  Then, she attached felt to build the body.


Remember, she made mini-me at the 100th project.  This time she tried to make it more real.






The 100th Project
I'm checking her smell.

I used to be a kitten like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment