Saturday 14 February 2015

Week 153 - Love Cat Wreath

Good day, everybody.  I am a Kiwi cat, Daisy.  How's your weekend going?  In Christchurch, NZ, the cricket world cup is now on.  Unfortunately it is not fine or warm day, today.  And I also heard that today is a St.Valentine's day, which means I can eat more delicious food.  Right?

Anyway, my human friend M made something related St.Valentine's day.

Love Cat Wreath

This week M made a cute cat wreath for St.Valentine's day.


The core of the heart is made with cardboard.  M attached red pompoms on it.

The letters are cut out from denim with zigzag stitches and embellished with a fish button and rhinestones.





The ribbons are made with fluffy leopard fabric.

M told me that this shows her love and passion to cats.  Ah...I prefer gourmet food but thanks anyway.







I am checking the cat part .


I prefer gourmet food...





No comments:

Post a Comment