Saturday 7 February 2015

Week 152 - Pinky Cat Book Cover

Hi craft lovers and gorgeous kitties.  The holiday season is now over and people are back to work here in New Zealand.  Some people say, 'cats are lazy and everyday is holiday for cats'.  I disagree.  Looks like lazy is our nature, but we are busy.  Every animal is busy to live, hopefully to live happily.  Don't you think so?

Anyway, this week's project is here.

Pinky Cat Book Cover

My human friend, M made a cute book cover this week.


It is made by calico and cat print cotton fabric.

The bookmark ribbon is attached with pink cat applique.








The end of the bookmark is a silver plated cat charm.








The right is the book cover that M made in June 2013.

I remember I checked this.










And I am checking the new one.

2 comments:

  1. Great work! You must be creative and clever with your hands. The material calico reminds me of mine I once had. Her name was "Calico" as she had a lovely tortoiseshell coat. You might want to read some entries about her and her "husband" I filed in my blogging site. You can access the articles if you Google "lingo-field" "calico" "hobo" and preferably "英語".
    Sincerely,
    英語教室 Lingo-Field

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. My human friend M and I enjoy featuring cat crafts every week. We will have a look on your site to find your gorgeous calico cat. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    Kind Regards,

    Daisy, the cat

    ReplyDelete