Saturday 30 August 2014

Week 130 - Felted Kitten 'Blackie'

Hi people and cats.  There are shocking news revealed in this week that the famous Hello Kitty is NOT a cat.  According to Sanrio, the company of Hello Kitty, she is a girl cartoon character, not a cat.  Ah my goodness, I feel I was also denied being a cat.  Hello Kitty must be a cat.  What do you think?

Anyway, let's check M's work, shall we?

Felted Kitten 'Blackie'
 M made a needle felted kitten 'Daisy' in the week 100.  This time she made the second kitten playing with a ball yarn.  The kitten is a black and white with blue eyes.  A small white spot on his nose.


Roughly making each part first, M assembled together by felting with a needle.  Keeping on felting until the surface is smooth and firm, then attached fishing threads with glue as whiskers.







I'm checking...ah, wait a minute. This is not me!
Yes, now I'm checking.

No comments:

Post a Comment