Saturday 16 August 2014

Week 128 - Kitty Lunch Bag

Hi cat people and intelligent kitties.  I hope you enjoy lazy Saturday afternoon, while I am working so hard.  I have to push my human friend M hard to work for a cat craft on every Saturday.  Humans tend to be lazy without a house cat's supervising.  Somehow M finished this week's project.

This week M made a small lunch bag.  Looks more snack bag than lunch bag.
Kitty Lunch Bag



The outer fabric is linen/cotton.  To make it as a cat craft, M cut out a cat shape, then attached the plain brown linen from the under.  Made straight stitches as whiskers and sewed on a matching ribbon.








Sewed on a zipper to open.  Attached a hollow kitty charm as the zipper's handle.






I am checking the zipper

"Kitty Lunch Bag" doesn't mean kitty lunch in it?
See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment