Saturday 24 May 2014

Week 116 - Cat Dot Buttons

Hello everyone.  How do you enjoy the weekend?  I went an annual vaccination and health check yesterday.  Result?  All good.  The vet told me that I have a quite clean mouth.  It is important for your health to keep your teeth clean.  I don't like to be checked my whole body and to get a injection, but it is a necessary evil.  Anyway, it is only once a year event.

This week M was making something with polymer clay.  Let's have a look.
Cat Dot Buttons




First, M made a base of the button with polymer clay and baked it harden.







Then she painted it as gold.  And attached cut-out polka dot cotton and a glass dome with resin.








Finally, she glued a part of button on the back to finish.









I am concentrating on checking.







No comments:

Post a Comment