Saturday 3 May 2014

Week 113 - Kitty Tote Bag

Welcome back to Everyweek Cat Craft Project.  After three weeks holidays, I am very excited to start this blog again.  Before start checking, I enjoyed snoozing in warm autumn sunshine.

My human friend M got a new sewing machine from Japan.  Her old sewing machine was broken down for a while.  So she decided to buy a new one and it is working perfectly.  M seems to be happy about it.

This week, M made a kitty tote using a new sewing machine.  Let's have a look.

Kitty Tote Bag

She made this bag with cotton and calico.  The handle is nylon webbing belt.  Her way of making this bay is a little bit unusual.  Look at the picture below.


I couldn't understand what she was doing, but this in none of my business.

I checked the finish.
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment