Saturday 20 October 2012

Week 36 - Eraser Stamps


Hi everybody !  What are you up to?  I am annoyed by a hairball as it is a shedding season.  I try to avoid it with munching cat grass, but it is not so helpful at this stage.  I wonder if big cats, such as lions or tigers, are also suffered by a hairball.  I haven't seen lions or tigers vomiting a hairball in the documentary film on TV.  Has anyone seen?

This week, M made cat stamps.
Tag stamp
Printed in two colours
Eraser, pencil and craft knife

To make an eraser stamp, first you draw a design on a paper using a pencil.  Next, put the drawing side on an eraser and rub it to transfer the design onto the eraser.  Then carve it carefully.

 Original design and The eraser transferred the image
M made some original tags.


Printed on a fabric tape


Original Tags


Oh, sorry, I was miles away.
Now I am checking.


No comments:

Post a Comment