Saturday 6 October 2012

Week 34 - Cat T-shirt

Hi there.  How are you ?  It is October and daylight saving time has started on the last Sunday.  I feel something strange because we cats recognise the time by the position of the sun, not by the clock.  However, the world is moving a little bit earlier than usual.  M gets up, goes to work, comes back from work and goes to bed earlier.  So I am trying to adjust my routine to her.  It is still okay that I can have dinner one hour earlier.

This week, M made an original T-shirt using the T-shirts transfer paper.
Cat T-shirt
Same as 'duck cat duck' T-shirt on the week 5,  she drew the picture on computer first, then printed and cut out images, and transferred them on T-shirt with an iron.  Six dollars cheap T-shirt becomes original.


Am I like this?
Tabby cat and daisy flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment