Saturday 22 September 2012

Week 32 - Stopper Kittens

Kowhai
Hi everybody.  From Daisy here in New Zealand.  Cherry blossoms season is over and now Kowhai puts yellow flowers.  Kowhai is the NZ native flowering tree.  In front of the window that I usually watch through outside, Kowhai tree is in full bloom.  Birds are coming to this tree for collecting the nectar.  I like bird watching.


This week I am a little bit surprised.  I haven't seen Soy the door stopper cat for a while.  Then suddenly she appears with her kittens

Wow, kittens...
Well, this weeks project are stopper kittens.  They can be bookends, paper weights or door stoppers.
Hello.  We will work hard.
Their stuffing is not soy this time but Arborio rice and wheat.


Hello again.  I got twins.







No comments:

Post a Comment