Saturday 30 June 2012

Week 20 - Peg Bag

Hello.  Daisy is here.  One week has past so quickly.
Today, M forced me to take a worm tablet.  She insisted that I had to.  It is important to take a pill to protect myself from nasty parasites.  I know it, but I don't like a medicine.  On the package it says that the tablet is liver flavour.  No, it isn't.  I smelt medicine flavour.  Oh, please someone, make a much tastier wormer tablet!

Putting worm tablet aside and let's look at this week's project, shall we?  This week, M made a peg bag.  It is convenient to keep and to use pegs.  It is made from Indian jute with tartan bias tape trimming.


Peg Bag

When I saw this project at first, I thought this was not a cat craft.




I was disappointed but I checked the quality anyway.



And then, I found a smiling cat on the tiny T-shirts.  Yes, I can say this is a cat craft.

Cat T-shirt on cloth line

Pegs T-shirts

Fish printed bandanna


My knickers?

No comments:

Post a Comment