Saturday 26 May 2012

Week 15 - Bandanna collars

Hi everybody.  How are you?  I am a little bit grumpy after visiting a vet this morning.  I don't have any problem of my health.  Just an annual vaccination and health check.  I hate it, but it is a necessary evil.  Sigh...
Oh, yes, of course M put the "CAT ON BOARD" plate on the rear window of the car when we went to the vet.  If you are new to this blog, please check the week 8 in April.

Last week M made a fur collar for herself.  This week she made me bandanna collars.





Same as gorgeous collars in the week 3, these collars come with a quick release safety buckle.  M made three different colours - green, red and navy. Each collar has a fish shaped grass bead and a matching colour jingle bell.




I tried on a green one.
I'm not in a mood to be a model today.

No comments:

Post a Comment