Saturday 12 May 2012

Week 13 - Door Stopper

Hi there.  How was your week?  My week is always busy for patrolling inside the house, birdwatching, observing M's house work and writing this blog.  I must admit I am a hard worker.  Some people say that cats are lazy.  I disagree.  Famous Larry is working at 10 Downing Street in UK, another famous Oscar is taking care of elder people in Rhode Island in US and lots of cats are working for Neko cafes in Japan. Most domestic cats are the therapist for humans.  By the way, I think Larry and Oscar are resemble looks - tabby and white - so am I !

This week, M made an another hard working cat.  She seems to be lazy but she is actually working to stop a door shut.

She is a black velvet cat with green eyes.  It is difficult to see in the photo below but she has long whiskers.  M stuffed dried soy beans to give her some weight.  Unfortunately, she hasn't have a name yet.  Any idea?

Hello.  I am a door stopper.
Pink satin ribbon is cute, isn't it?





Thanks for hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment