Saturday 13 June 2020

Week 349 - Daisy Memorial

Hi, my name is Mika, as known as Daisy's human friend M.  I'm writing this blog instead of Daisy. 

Daisy left this world to the heaven on 3rd June.  I don't know exactly how old she was, but probably around 16 years.  She became sick the last week of May and I took care of her 24/7.  She was so sick  when June started, I had to make the hardest decision.


I put some of my works on her favourite chair.

Every life has an end.  I was happy to be with Daisy for 14 years.  I hope she was happy too.

At this moment, I am too sad to continue this cat craft project, but I made the last thing for my beloved cat.

I am going to bury her ash in our garden, on the spot where she always took a rest.

I made her grave stone.

I may update this blog someday on behalf of Daisy.  Thanks for humans and beloved cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment