Saturday 8 July 2017

Week 244 - Starry Night Cat Bag Charm

Hello humans and great kitties.  How are you today?  I am happy I had a sunshine day.  Clear sky with warm sunshine is precious in long wet and cold winter.  I'm in Christchurch, NZ.  Kiwis seems to be enjoying watching rugby - All Blacks vs. Lions.  I don't know much about rugby, but I know Lions is not actual lions.  They are humans.  Kiwis are also not actual kiwis.  Humans are annoying.

Anyway, this week's project.  My human friend M made a cute bag charm with UV resin.

Starry Night Cat Bag Charm



She used colour resin and glitter.

It is hard to see on the photo, but the glitter is purple and the small star rhinestones are pale blue.

The original frame is left.





I'm checking.

What is dinner tonight?



No comments:

Post a Comment