Saturday 26 November 2016

Week 216 - Yoga Cat T-shirt

Hi humans and gorgeous kitties.  How is your Caturday going?  Do you exercise something for your health?  My human friend M sometimes goes Tai-Chi lesson.  I don't do Tai-Chi, but I can say I am a natural yogi.  M also does yoga as a very beginner and she complains about my yoga pose - lick your bottom pose.  What?  Isn't it a yoga pose?

This week, M made something related yoga.  Let's have a look.

Yoga Cat T-shirt

M made an original T-shirt using pastel dye sticks.  Yes, this is a cat pose, not dog.  Sorry, but dogs are clumsy.  I don't understand why people call this pose 'dog pose'.  We, M and I, insist this is 'Downward CAT Pose'.


M told me that these pastel dye sticks are not easy to use on stretchy fabric.  It is hard to draw the clean edge.  She managed to draw and paint somehow.

She roughly drew design on the paper first, then transfer the design on the T-shirt.

With a hot ironing, the colours are set as permanent and washable.






I'm checking.

And resting.

No comments:

Post a Comment