Saturday 8 October 2016

Week 209 - Fluffy Cat Cacti

Hi humans and beautiful kitties.  How are you spending your weekend?  My human friend M always tells me that weekends are for relaxing.  It is pity that she doesn't seem to know how to relax.  For me, everyday is for relaxing.  I can say cats are the master of relaxing.  Don't you think so?

This week M made a bizarre cacti again.

Fluffy Cat Cacti


She made a tiny cat shape cacti.  The above photo right is real cacti.  It shapes just like a paw.  It would be possible that cat shape real cactus available somewhere.

She made a prickly cat cacti in the end of August.  At that time the prickles are made by nylon cord.  This time they are cotton lace yarn.  The body is polymer clay.





Cat Cactus and Real Cactus

I am checking the prickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment