Saturday 2 April 2016

Week 182 - Black Cat Mini Statues

Hello craft people and kitties.  What are you up to?

It's April, and the daylight saving is finishing tomorrow here in New Zealand.  I notice the night is getting longer and longer.  I've already missed bright summer sunshine.

I don't know why, but my human friend M bought sunflowers a couple days ago.  They are in a vase on the table.  Why sunflower?  Why now?  I cannot understand humans.  Incidentally, I prefer daisies to sunflowers.

Anyway, let's have a look at this week's project.


Black Cat Mini Statues


Roughly shaped clay
M made these mini statues with polymer clay.  Just using hands, she shaped simple cat figures.

Originally, she was going to make flat silhouettes to decorate a switch panel.  Black cat silhouette decoration is not so unique, so she changed her mind and made them as 3D.





I am checking the shape.


Have a great weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment