Saturday 30 May 2015

Week 168 - Felt Cat Face Brooch

Hi humans and kitties.  How are you today?  It is the last weekend of May and the end of autumn.  It is getting colder.  I wanted to curl up in front of a heater this morning, but my human friend M took me to a vet.  Yes, it was an annual vaccination and health check time.  I hate it, but it is a necessary evil.  I don't have any health problem at this stage.  My teeth are clean.  The vet told me that I look younger for the age.

Now, let's check M's project of this week.

Felt Cat Face Brooch

M made a 3D cat face brooch by needle felting.



As she concentrated to make, she forgot to take a picture of making process.  When she noticed it, the cat face was almost done.  The right photo is just before inserting the right whiskers.






I checked it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment