Saturday 7 March 2015

Week 156 - Stylish Cat Tote Bag

Hi everyone.  It is Caturday and the time for cat crafts.  I was so excited to check the work of M, my human friend, that I stayed up until 2 pm.  However, M finished the work around 3 pm.  I couldn't resist to take a nap.  Did I miss to check the project?  Nope.  I am one of hard work cats.

This week, M made a very stylish tote bag.

Stylish Cat Tote Bag
Mainly, upholstery fabric and fake leather are used in this project.

A leopard fashion belt became handles of the bag.

M bought it for NZ$3 for three at K-mart.

Bag handles are quite expensive, as you may know.  So this is a good alternate.




Both side of cute cat cotton tape add a cat craft touch.




The liner is calico.

There is a pocket for the convenience.







I'm still sleepy.

But I am checking anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment