Saturday 10 January 2015

Week 148 - Coffee Filter Holder

Hello kitties and craft lovers.  How's your new year starting?  My new year's resolution is 'eat more veggie (aka cat grass) to stay healthy'.  I have three veggie pots to munch down.  It's summer here in New Zealand.  The plant grows really quick.  Never run out of veggies.

Well, let's start checking this week's project.

This week, my human friend M made a coffee filter holder.

Coffee Filter Holder

She likes filtered coffee.  She said, "It's much taster than coffee with plunger."  I don't know much about coffee.  For me, sipping water is the best.


She cut out cardboard as a filter's shape.  Then decorated with leopard printed fluffy paper.  To be finished, she attached a ribbon and a cute coffee cup charm.

With magnets, it stick onto a fridge.





I'm checking the tiny coffee cup.







No comments:

Post a Comment