Saturday 22 November 2014

Week 141 - Catnip toys and Collars Galore

Hi humans and kitties.  How's your weekend?  It is a great summer day here in New Zealand.  I heard that snow storm hit North America.  Hope all cats have a shelter to keep themselves warm.  The world seems to be small with developments of the Internet and telecommunication, but thinking of those difference of seasons and climates, it is still beyond measurable.  I like warm and dry place.

Well, this week, my human friend M made some cat collars and toys.

Polka Dot Cat Collars
Catnip Birdies
M made 8 collars for her online shop.  The cat shape buckle is so cute.  It is break-away so that your cat can escape from the danger of caught and stuck.  She also made new colour birdies.  Originally she made a red one and I introduce it on this blog.

I was checking...and

I couldn't resist the catnip smell, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment