Saturday 18 October 2014

Week 136 - Daisy Collar

Hi everybody.  It's Saturday, and a cat craft day!  It's not officially, but I am looking forward to checking my human friend M's craft on every Saturday.

I was waiting for this week's project, while M was still making something.  M seemed to be stressed as I was waiting for the finish of M's work right in front of her.  I wanted to check it before I go to sleep, and I became very sleepy.  Soon M finished this week's project.  Phew!

Daisy Collar

M made a cute daisy collar for me.  The collar itself is made with gingham cotton with elastic inserted.  And a break-away safety buckle is attached.  Daisy flowers are made with felt fabric.



She made a similar hair tie for herself.  The daisy parts are made by needle felting.

I tried it on.

Is it pretty on me?

No comments:

Post a Comment