Saturday 15 March 2014

Week 109 - Friend Cats Felt Hat

Hello humans and kitties.  Welcome to Everyweek Cat Craft Project.  I, Daisy is working hard in this week as usual.  This week my human friend M tried wet felting again.  Remember, she made a pouch with wet felting a few weeks ago.  This time she made a hat as she had wanted to make for a long time.
Let's have a look.


Oh-oh.  This is NOT a cat project.  It is a plain felt hat...

Ha?  What?

I chose the wrong angle picture.  Sorry.



Here is the correct picture to show you.

Friend Cats Felt Hat



The cats parts are roughly made with needle felting before attached on wet felting.







Considering the shrinkage, the pattern should be bigger enough.  M made it approx 46 cm x 27 cm





Soy the cat, a special hat model on this blog, tried on it.

Hello.  I am Soy the cat.

This hat colour is matching to my eyes.



I am checking.
Let's check.














No comments:

Post a Comment