Saturday 11 January 2014

Week 100 - Felted Kitten 'Daisy'

Ladies and gentlemen, cats and kittens, I, Daisy the cat proudly announce you that my blog 'Everyweek Cat Craft Project' has reached the 100th week.  One hundreds weeks, one hundreds projects.  It took nearly 15 years (in cat year).  I am very satisfied with this achievement.  And I am excited to show you the 100th work today.

My human friend, M made a needle felted kitten.  This kitten reminds me of my kittenhood.
Felted Kitten 'Daisy'
Surely M doesn't know my kittenhood, because she adopted me when I was two years old.  Apart from no tabby patch on the right arm, she is me!




M made each parts first and put together, then added more details.






Oh, hello.
Nice to meet you.
I feel strange...
Do not follow me, kid.
I still feel strange...

Thanks for 100 weeks.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment