Saturday 24 August 2013

Week 80 - 'Happy Days with My Cat' Bracelet

Hi everybody.  It is getting warmer here in Christchurch.  I can see the plants has brandnew leaves and looks more energetic and lively.  Spring is just around the corner.  Exciting, isn't it?

This week, M made a bracelet using a sheet of shrink plastic.
Happy Days with My Cat Bracelet



First, she cut out cat shape from the shrink plastic, then she made a pattern of circles on them and colored.  Before put them into the oven, she punched out holes.  





Now, this is the interesting part.  Once they are baked well, they shrunk amazingly.  She connected jump rings them and attached nugget beads to make it as a bracelet.









One of plate says, "Happy Days with My Cat".





I'm checking the quality.

2 comments:

  1. OMG what a pretty cat bracelets. This is my first time to this site but my friend has told me about your work and you are very very good!
    Cheap Bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I got a comment. I am happy to know you like M's work. Thanks. Daisy

    ReplyDelete