Saturday 15 June 2013

Week 70 - Snow Leopard Beanie

Hello everybody.  Welcome to Everyweek Cat Craft Project, presented by me, Daisy.  This is the seventieth week's project that I will feature today, "The Snow Leopard Beanie".  Yeah!

Snow Leopard Beanie
Do not say, "it's out of season".  We are in New Zealand and it is winter...cold, wet, and miserable.  I miss warm sunshine.  As it is no point of grumbling about weather, I keep myself warm with being curled up on M's lap.  M made this beanie to keep herself warm.







This beanie consists of three parts, a white fur beanie, leopard fur brim, and white fleece liner.   It is thick and warm.  It is solid enough to shape well.  M did not use the interfacing.








M made a couple of hats for this blog in the past.  And the last time Soy, the door stopper cat become a model.  This time as well.
Hello again, I am a model for the beanie.
I am checking the quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment