Saturday 15 December 2012

Week 44 - Christmas Cat Ornaments

Hello humans and cats!  Only 9 days to go until Christmas.  M told me that shopping mall looks like chaos with people hunting gifts for Christmas.  I am pleased to being a cat.  I am not interested in humans events.  So as M.  She is Cat-holic not Catholic.

However, M has tried to make Christmas goods since last week.  This week, she made Christmas ornaments.

  At first, M tried to make it like me.  Then, she found it looks like Purzee, the M's first cat.  Well, Purzee and I are both tabby and white short hair domestic cats.  Very similar appearance.  M tried again to make it like me.  Do you think the right cat in the photo above resembled me?

<Easy steps to make a cat ornament>

1. A small block of polymer clay
2. Roughly shape like a cat

3. Put tabby pattern on it
     
 
4. Make a costume

5. Just before baking


I'm checking mini-me.
See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment